Light Towers have revolutionized the way workers perform their tasks at night and under low-lit conditions. Increase safety and complete the demanding and challenging nighttime operations on or before the scheduled time. Looking for immediate Light Tower Rental?
Light Tower Rental:
Used for a wide range of applications & industries
Light Towers for immediate rental at Midland-Odessa, TX location. We will provide you with the best rental options; light tower selection, flexible rental terms, and service needs.
Also offering light tower purchase options for new or used, other brands & models.
Oil & Gas
Rail & Motor Roads
Hotels & Resorts
Allmand & Wacker Light Towers available for rental
Allmand | Night-Lite Pro II® V-Series®
Allmand’s Night-Lite Pro II® V-Series® offers four different engine models to meet your jobsite needs. The V-Series® features a vertical tower with power cable encased in Nycoil™ flexible tubing to eliminate tangling and stretching, while protecting the tower wiring. The SHO-HD lamp fixtures provide 135,500 lumens per lamp, more than competitive light towers. With a 30 gallon polyethylene fuel tank and full fluid containment system holding up to 110% of all on-board fluids to protect sensitive environments from inadvertent leaks and spills. This dependable light tower will maximize your jobsite visibility and keep it running all through the night.
Wacker | Light Towers – Narrow Body – Versatile light towers deliver exceptional lighting
- Elliptical light fixtures offer excellent job site illumination that is diffused and more uniform without the harsh spotlight effect of standard light fixtures.
- Lockable impact resistant plastic doors are rust and dent proof. Full-length doors also provide maximum accessibility for easy servicing.
- Four-point jack stands provide for easy leveling, stability on uneven terrain and superior wind stability.
- Mast-mounted base winch can be cranked while the operator is standing (eliminates bending) for improved ergonomics and easy operation. Some models feature dual power winches for quick set-up.
- Fully equipped highway-ready trailer offers a 2-inch ball hitch, 13-inch tires, four ties downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains.
Wacker | Light Towers – Compact Vertical Mast – Versatile light towers deliver exceptional lighting
- Compact design and foldable tongue allow transportation of up to 18 units on a 48 foot flatbed truck. Additionally, less space is taken up on site and in rental yards.
- Extended service intervals lowers cost of ownership: 1,000 hours for Kubota engine and 750 for Kohler engine.
- Fast set-up times and a 45-gallon fuel tank extends lighting time to over 95 hours.
- Available with either Kohler (KDW1003) or Kubota (D1005 or D1105) engines. All models feature a Mecc Alte generator end.
- Four 1,100 Watt metal halide lights standard, with LED optional, provide lighting for any application.